HP’s third quarter net profit of $843 million, an increase of 20% mkdv-02

HP’s third quarter net profit of $843 million, an increase of 20% HP Phoenix Technology News Beijing on August 25th news, Hewlett-Packard Co (NYSE: HPQ) announced today that as of July 31st 2016 fiscal third quarter earnings. Reported in accordance with GAAP (GAAP), HP third quarter net revenues of $11 billion 892 million, $12 billion 362 million over the same period last year fell 4%; net profit from continuing operations was $843 million, compared with last year’s $700 million an increase of 20%; net profit was $783 million, compared with the same period last year fell $854 million 8%. HP for the fourth quarter profit outlook than analysts expected, dragged down shares fell more than 5% in after hours trading. The third quarter results point: — net revenues of $11 billion 892 million, compared with the same period last year fell 4% to $12 billion 362 million, according to a fixed exchange rate fell by 1%; total costs and expenses of $10 billion 775 million, $11 billion 355 million over the same period last year fell 5%; — from continuing operations of the business profit margin of 9.4%, an increase of 1.3 percentage points compared with the same period last year 8.1%; according to the non GAAP (Non-GAAP), from continuing operations of the business profit margin of 9.4%, an increase of 2 percentage points compared with the same period last year — 7.4%; net profit from continuing transport business for $843 million, $700 million over the same period last year growth of 20%; according to non US GAAP criterion, net profit from continuing operations was $800 million, compared with the same period last year to $600 million per share, an increase of 28%; from continuing operations diluted Revenue of $0.49, $0.39 over the same period last year growth of 26%, higher than the company had made $0.40 to $0.43 in expected guidance; on non GAAP earnings per share from continuing operations diluted earnings of $0.48, $0.35 over the same period last year increased by 37%, higher than the company previously made the $0.43 to $0.46, net cash expected guidance; operating activities provided $1 billion 100 million, $1 billion 700 million over the same period last year fell 36%; through stock repurchases and dividends to shareholders in the form of return $269 million in cash. By Sector: personal systems group’s third quarter revenue of $7 billion 512 million, $7 billion 505 million compared with the same period last year was essentially flat, using a fixed exchange rate rose 2%; operating profit rate is 4.4%; the business net revenue fell 3%, net revenue consumer business fell 8%. Total PC shipments grew 4%, the desktop shipments fell 6%, notebook computer shipments rose 12%; – print group’s third quarter revenue of $4 billion 423 million, compared with the same period last year fell 14% to $5 billion 163 million, according to a fixed exchange rate fell 10%; operating profit rate is 20.4%; the total hardware shipments fell 10% among them, the commercial hardware shipments fell 2%;相关的主题文章:

Comments are closed.